Hey there again!
- The other day, I was talking with a friend and she was asking tips for Instagram. Well, I realized soon that I had been giving her many little tips which anyone can use to improve their accounts. So I thought why don’t share such valuable data with you ?? Ready?
- Pick a specific niche and be consistent with your posts;
- This is a hard one because Instagram has been so popular nowadays – try to find an Instagram handle that makes sense and that will be easy for people to find you;
- Dedicate time to edit your pictures. Instagram is all about breathtaking images and killer content;
- Create a list of the 30 best hashtags. They need to relate to your content and be well organized so it doesn’t look messy as it’s added to the caption;
- Tag big accounts and brands in your posts. It might capture their attention and they might repost your picture which will increase the traffic in your account;
- Post more VIDEOS! Videos are the easiest way to hit the Explore page and work with the Instagram algorithm.
- Make stories interacting with your followers. The more people watch and engage with your stories, the more likely they are to hit the Explore page as well;
- This is the best and easiest tip: use Powerlikes. I explained all the benefits in my previous post. If you think your account has what it takes to go viral stop wasting time and try it out!
I hope these tips helped a bit. Let me know if you tried them and if they worked!