Hello again lovely people! Did you ever wonder why the use of hashtags is so important? It’s basically the sorting process of Instagram. If you want to find something specific you will look for a certain hashtag to discover what you are interested in. The truth is that hashtags help your posts get discovered by viewers that are most interested in seeing them. But which hashtag should I use? That’s a great question. Today I will share with you 5 valuable tips for the use of hashtags, I hope they can help you out a bit 🙂
- Figure out what’s your magic number. Make different tests to see which post get a larger audience. Use your insights to see how many impressions came from your hashtags and adjust them until you find your own recipe;
- Choose specific hashtags that relate to your content. For example, if you are planning a Valentine’s Day post don’t use #love #allyouneedislove or any extremely popular hashtag because they are being used by millions of people already. Which means your posts might be obscured by the competition and won’t have the extra attention you seek;
- Create your own hashtag. Make up an individual hashtag for your page. With this unique hashtag, anyone will be able to find you easily online. Use it in all posts and ask your followers to use it as well so it will become a trendy and popular hashtag on Instagram;
- Follow your own hashtag. Another strategy of getting more attention and for making your unique hashtag trendy is following your own hashtag. It’s an effective way to find anyone who is interested in your content and connect with them;
- Use relevant hashtags on Instagram Stories. Stories are an amazing tool to attract new followers and brands. It happens because people get to see you in a more personal way through the quick videos. Don’t be afraid to use them!
That’s all for today, folks. I hope it will help you in the process of understanding and learning to deal better with the Instagram algorithm. Let me know your thoughts!