Want to have huge followers on Instagram? But don’t know how? Everyone likes to have a huge number of followers. Here is step by step guide to having a maximum number of followers on Instagram.
Step 1: starting out
The first thing you must do when you start out your Insta journey is
- Have an eye-catching profile picture. A profile picture is the first thing people notice in an account.
- Have a bio that says about you and at the same time witful. If it is for professional purpose, it should give a clear view of what your account is for.
- For a more personal account, build up your feed with at least 10 to 12 amazing posts.
Step 2: build it up
An account is more appealing when more followers are there than it follows others.
- Search for accounts that are the same type as yours and start following its real followers. Try to follow who have human pictures display and not some logo.
- Put lively comments on the posts of account you are following.
- Start scheduling your posts and take time to edit and tag it. Do not rush the process.
Step 3: Halfway there
As you follow the previous steps, your account starts to reach people. To go one step ahead
- Include yourself in some engagement groups.
- Invest in advertisements. This step is more useful when your account is created to build up a brand.
- If you post something at the same time for long, it will create a schedule. And this will make people wait and search for your post on the scheduled time.
Step 4: there you go
By now your account must gain a number of followers. But to push the level forward make the promotion of your account. You can
- Ask people to tag. Ask your follower to tag someone with whom he can relate your post such as- “tag your BFF” or “tag someone you are grateful to”. Your post reaches more and more people this way.
- Have a giveaway contest. You can host a contest and can give away anything like clothes, gift cards or something you sell.
Step 5: reach out
When you reach a certain number of followers, it brings in monetizing opportunities. Now, build up your presence outside Instagram.
- Start thinking for your followers. Spread values. Reach out to help.
- Make shoutouts. You may make collaboration with other Instagrammers for it too.
All these steps conglomerate to give you a great fan following. Remember more popularity does not bring more followers; more followers make you more popular.